- Pastoral Care
- Parent Teacher Interviews
- Cyber Smart Agreement
- Board of Trustees
- The Learning Centre
- ERO Report
- Ex Pupils & Friends
- School Day Structure
- BYOD at SOHS
- Stationery Lists 2017
- Charter,Strategic Plan 2019and Financial Report 2017 and 2018
These processes have been applied to a wide variety of situations ranging from ongoing classroom disruption to incidents of serious physical, social and emotional harm.
Restorative Practice at South Otago High School centres around these key questions:
- What is happening?
- What were you thinking?
- Who do you think is being affected?
- How do you think they are affected?
- What do you need to do to put it right?
For a bigger picture of Restorative Practice at South Otago High School, take a look at our brochure.